Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Josh, Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
IPad 2 in Activate mode. No usage for time. Login and pswd
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
iPad 2 in Activate mode. No usage for long time. Login and pswd are history. … read more
It is disabled and prompted to connect to itunes. I don't
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
it is disabled and prompted to connect to itunes JA: When did you last update iTunes? Customer: I don't know JA: What have you tried so far with your iTunes? Customer: nothing JA: Anything else you wa… read more
Have an IPAD mini that is locked up. No idea what pass words
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
Have an IPAD mini that is locked up. No idea what pass words are … read more
I can not get my iPad to open. It says IPAD DISABLED CONNECT
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
I can not get my iPad to open. It says IPAD DISABLED CONNECT TO ITUNES … read more
Can you please explain the charge on my bankcard every month
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
can you please explain the charge on my bankcard every month for $33? … read more
Cannot reboot old I pad, Don't know. Disabled, I have two I
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
I have two I pads. Using my new one. Went to give old one to granddaughter. We tried to clean it up. It is so old. I cannot remember any of the passwords. Tried to get it funning. It says call apple. … read more
Its disabled. Toshiba windows. No prob with pc just the
Richard, IT Manager
I am an idiot when it comes to this type of thing lol… read more
Last week I updated my ipad and have forgotten the four
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
last week I updated my ipad and have forgotten the four digit password ***** it is disabled. Help! … read more
My tablet is messed up. If i plug it in it shows light, but
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
My tablet is messed up. If i plug it in it shows green light, but if I unplug it just goes dead … read more
Last couple days freezing up. Worked fine today. Now it is
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
worked fine today. Now it is stuck on the white apple symbol likes its powering down and back up constantly … read more
I have owned my. Office Jet 4630 for several years during
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
Office Jet 4630 for several years during which time I used it as a printer, fax and scanner.We moved and I replaced my compute with an HP monitor - computer all in one, After setting up in the new apartment, the printer works fine but the scanner and the fax don't work at all. Can you help me ? … read more
My Ipad says my password is incorrect and it has locked
Emanuel Flores
Emanuel Flores, Associates Degree
My Ipad says my password ***** ***** and it has locked down. How can I change the password? … read more
My personal iPad is 'disabled'. I am using my work iPad for
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
My personal iPad is 'disabled'. I am using my work iPad for this inquiry. I used to open it with my thumb print but it didn't let me open it that way and instead demanded that I use my password. I tri… read more
I need to recover my ipad and I can't remember my password.
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Remote Technical Support
I need to recover my ipad and I can't remember my password. I'm having trouble with Activation lock … read more
My computer is fine but I cannot connect with my iPad, Its a
My computer is fine but I cannot connect with my iPad … read more
how do I transfer my granddaughters itunes she bought from
JMU 1998
JMU 1998, IT Consulting
how do I transfer my granddaughter's itunes she bought from my computer (a windows xp machine# XXXXX her dad's computer #a windows 7 machine)?… read more
I have a printer (C7250) in my home. It is about 2 years old.
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Project Lead
I have a printer (C7250) in my home. It is about 2 years old. The power button is on but everything else is dark and the printer will not print or anything else. This happened all of a sudden. My son … read more
My computer was working fine last night now today it comes
patrick_v
patrick_v, Co-Founder
My computer was working fine last night now today it comes on but the screen is black and it doesnt appear to be charging. any ideas what could be wrong its only a year old… read more