My granddaughter' Ipad has worked great. All of a sudden we…

Customer Question
Hi. My granddaughter' Ipad...

Hi. My granddaughter' Ipad has worked great. All of a sudden we can't get it open. On start up, the following comes up:"ipad is disabled" and bellow it in fine print: "connect to itunes". I don'tknow what to do. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

I haveno idea to either question. I think its 2 years old. My granddaughter is 7 so I guess 2 years. No model is on it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

To fix the issue, you will need to download iTunes on your computer then install the program and open it.

Now, connect your iPad to your computer and follow the prompts on your screen.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.