I am trying to reset the password for my Juno email account.

Customer Question
i am trying to reset...
i am trying to reset the password ***** my Juno email account. I received explicit instructions on how to do this f rom Juno Technica Suport this am. The first step listed is "Double-cllck the Juno icon on your desktop". This doesn't work. The first click sends me immediately to the email sign in option. Help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://account.juno.com/account/acmg/forgotPassword.do

Enter your account information to reset your password

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.