Eratically, my g mail will not open. It says loading at the…

Customer Question
Eratically, my g mail...

Eratically, my g mail will not open. It says loading at the top and that never goes away. The only way I can open my g mail is to go to the address bar and enter a website address-any website [doesn't matter what] and then go back to mail and it will open for a while.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

About three weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, but I have contacted Apple, my internet provider, etc and they all say I have to go back to you. It is not a problem with my internet connection; it is a problem with g mail.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
3/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think it is internet explorer . It is an I mac desktop.

If you are using an iMac with Mac OS, you are probably not using Internet Explorer.

Open your mail right now, please. When your mail window is activated, which words do you see on the very top of your screen? Does it say "Internet Explorer", "Safari", or "Mail"?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why do I have to pay for this? this is a g mail problem.

You have to pay for this because nobody here works for free. If you wish, I can send in your refund request now.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I use safari .

May I ask which version of Mac OS you are using? Also, may I ask which version of Safari you are using?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I DON'T KNOWTHE ANSWER TO EITHER QUESTION

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i want my money back you did not answer me and you did not fix

I didn't fix the problem because we are still working the problem.

You don't have to explain why you want a refund.

Do you wish to continue or do you want a refund?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I WANT A REFUND