I have rec'd. Revitol eye cream and moisturizing cream I…

Customer Question
I have rec'd. Revitol...

I have rec'd. Revitol eye cream and moisturizing cream I would like to return and receive a full refund. I have been out of town, best friend passed away and have been dealing with that.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

DELL

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 1 year ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.
My name is***** will be assisting you today.
I am so sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you.
So to clarify you want a refund of the Revitol eye cream and moisturizing cream?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 1 year ago

Thank you,

I see there is a support center you can contact on:

US and International:(###) ###-####br />Monday - Friday 4:00am - 5:00pm (PST, GMT-8)

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 1 year ago

Thank you,

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff