I can not get my current e-mail on windows 10

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jay D, Computer Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

how do you access your emails and who is your email provider? Jay