Had aphone message from Microsoft that something had run out…

Customer Question
Had aphone message from...

Had aphone message from Microsoft that something had run out and everything on my pc was suspened

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

HP 20inch all in one I believe its running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so don't really know what is going on

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

This is a SCAM.

Microsoft will never call you regarding your account and the scam company will pretend that you have issues then fix your fake issues then charge you an outrageous price. If you did not speak with them, you can ignore the phone call and everything will continue as normal. Right now, Microsoft is having an outage so the scam companies are trying to pretend that your account is having an issue.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.