E-mail address we can use for recovery computer was hack…

Customer Question
E-mail address we can...

E-mail address we can use for recovery computer was hack back in Oct.2016

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Gateway,desktop..hold on will have to turn this big monster around get rest info

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know off as been unable get on line since Oct.16

Technician's Assistant: This sounds important. The computer expert will definitely help you with this. I'm going to connect you with a computer expert who has 5316 happy customers and a 4.7 out of 5 Rating. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

We tried this few min.ago

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 1 year ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hello, I'm Tim and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense.

What makes you think you were hacked? Or can you simply not get into your email?