I signed in to my hotmail account this am. suddenly I cannot…

Customer Question
I signed in to...

I signed in to my hotmail account this am. suddenly I cannot log in?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. and I just logged in early this am

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot get in via iPad, iPhone and Mac. That's it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 1 year ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Outlook servers are down, you can look for an update here; http://downdetector.com/status/outlook