My password no longer works though as it has for four

Customer Question
My password ***** longer...

My password ***** longer works though as it has for four months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Four months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
3/21/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me which password ***** are referring to please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
RonanWendell

Remote service would not be beneficial at this time. Can you tell me please what password ***** are referring to?

Please let me know when you are ready to proceed and I will return as soon as possible to assist you.