I am unable to send photos through my email account.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to send photos through my email account

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Xfinity/comcast

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes they are automatically installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I was told by comcast that I cannot send photos by going to the photos and clicking on "share"

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
2/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.