Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I try to print something like a email the page just

Customer Question

when I try to print something like a email the page just comes out blank except for info at the very bottom of the page
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: aol i was also trying to print a mailing label off ebay and those are blank..it was working earlier in the day
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes i have
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's it
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

May I ask how you are trying to print the emails and the mailing label? Are you clicking on file at the top of your browser window and then on print?

Would you consider allowing me to connect remotely to your computer to work on the problem while you watch? I believe that the would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve this.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do NOT need anymore help..i figured it out on my own while waiting...my card better not be charged anymore
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I repeat. no more than 5 bucks better be on my card in the morning..otherwise I WILL contest that..thank you
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

As an independent contractor I can only offer technical support. I don't have access to billing information but you can contact Customer Service via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help. Have a nice evening!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
STOP WITH THE EMAILS AND TEXT PLEASE...