Steve
Steve, Consultant
Experience:  Steve is a consultant in the areas of computer software and programming, information management and networking.
47680681

My computer is fine I want to link my invitation to paypal

Customer Question

My computer is fine I want to link my invitation to paypal or heartland payment services for a charity fundraiser I am having. I know Paperless post does not allow payment on their site, how can i do that please.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: mac OS 10.12.3
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no, I think I have the wrong dept, I need to know how to link the evite to another site forpayment
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No than you very much
Category: Computer
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

Hi there, my name is***** what Web page do you want to link to PayPal or Heartland Payment Services?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I prefer PayPal it's easier
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Steve can I ask you a favor I have to go away from my computer for a while can I contact you later today?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's on PaperlessPost link I can send it to you but I'd love to have more time when I can concentrate can I call you later today or contact you can you send me your contact information
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

OK, I'm not allowed to give my contact information. You can chat me back on here. This is a link to my profile, but you can come back to this question and respond.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi I m back sorry, i have been sick, can you help me now or this morning before 8:45?
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

Hi there, are you free now?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thank you
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

OK, I'm also here and ready to get started with you. Can you give me the details about where you want to put the link?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
its on paperless post, how do you want o connect to it
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

Which invitation are you using? And what is the exact link you want to put on it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is on the invitation "what are you wearing" and I want to put a lnk to our charity's paypal account
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can you connect to my computer would that work
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

Who are you wearing?

Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

You have to make a special request for me to be able to do that. Once you make the request, it gives me a link that I can respond and create a session with you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok I will do that
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

Do you know what the link is? I can write out instructions for how to put it in the invitation

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
www.paypal.com
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

OK, I'll also write instructions for how you create the link in PayPal.

Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

g

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
but it is not up to date , i
did not want to have to use it that why I paid for your service
it is www.dogoodersphila.org
Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

Here's what you need to do:

Create PayPal Link

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Choose Tools and then Business Setup
  3. Click the + next to Option B, and then click Create Payment Buttons
  4. Choose Create New Button
  5. Change the Button Type to Donations
  6. Type your Organization Name and an optional Donation ID.
  7. Click the arrow next to Customize Text or Appearance and choose the options you want for the button.
  8. Select the appropriate option for how much donors contribute.
  9. Click the arrow next to Step 3. Review the options in Step 3 and change them as necessary. Ignore the Advanced Variables section.
  10. Select Create Button
  11. Click the Email tab and then click the Select Code button. Press Ctrl-C to copy the link to the clipboard.

Add To Paperless Post

1. Login to Paperless Post and open your invitation to edit it.
  2. Choose Next until you get to the RSVP card. When the RSVP card shows on the screen, choose Reply Card Option from the menu on the left, and then select Card With Website Link.
  3. Click Enter Details at the top of the page (to the right of Customize)
  4. Complete the information on the form.
  5. In the URL box, click to put the cursor in the box and press Ctrl-V to paste the URL from PayPal.
  6. Select Save
  7. Select Preview to see it on the screen
  8. Select Next to continue editing the invitation and Save it at the end.

If I've answered your question and resolved your issue, can you please accept the answer and rate me 5 stars? I don't get paid anything for helping you unless you accept the answer. If not, please chat me back and I'll get you the information you need to resolve your issue. Thanks and have a great day!

Expert:  Steve replied 7 months ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking back with you to see if this worked for you.

If it did, can you please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars or I won't get paid anything at all for helping you. If not, chat me back and we'll get it completed. Thanks and have a great day!