Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am attempting to get a new password to Google. I have a

Customer Question

I am attempting to get a new password ***** Google. I have a new telephone number for you to text me but they keep trying to use the old one.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I have no idea, I am sure it was several years ago. I am willing to just start over and get a new account if that's what it takes
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need my google info before I can get the Apple information I need. Thank you so much
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately, you cannot update your new number, unless you are able to login to the account, so if you have forgotten the password ***** your account and the only recovery option is getting the code on the old number then, there is only one way left, which is creating a new account. If you wish then, I can help you to create one.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would appreciate you assisting me in getting a new account. However is there a cost involved.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.

No cost for the google account, as it is free. But, yes for our service, as we are Justanswer.com a global paid support site and not google. Please let me know, what you want to do?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No thank you. We have very little money to work with, sorry.