Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to type in my vault password an it keeps telling

Customer Question

I am trying to type in my vault password ***** it keeps telling me its wrong and I know its right so how can I change it.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: not sure but it could have been when I installed the new Norton protection last year sometime.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes I have cant remember when but it wasn't that long ago
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no cant think of any
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Michael , a Sr. Consultant here at JustAnswer.com. I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having. and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered. But first please let me review the notes on your question. Thank you. I return momentarily.

Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

It is difficult to see what is going wrong when I cannot see the steps you are taking. It would be much easier if I can create a secure remote access so I can watch the steps your are taking and see what is going wrong. It's a faster, more effective and efficient way of resolving your issue, or if you prefer we can continue and I will do my best to help you in this way.