Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have more that 1 facebook account. one voice sue was

Customer Question

I have more that 1 facebook account. one voice sue was suppose to be deleted. It keeps showing up. this account only has 41 friends. The one I want has 71 friends. PLEASE HELP
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: I HAVE NOT USED IT FOR QUITE BUT FOR SOME REASON IT KEEPS POPPING BACK AND MY FRIENDS GET MESSAGES I DID NOT SEND
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: TO FACEBOOK NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: DOES MY CELL PHONE CONNECTED TO COMPUTER. I AM TECHNICALLY CHALLENGED
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Michael , a Sr. Consultant here at JustAnswer.com. I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having. and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered. But first please let me review the notes on your question. Thank you. I return momentarily.

Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

It is difficult to see what is going wrong when I cannot see the steps you are taking. It would be much easier if I can create a secure remote access so I can watch the steps your are taking and see what is going wrong. It's a faster, more effective and efficient way of resolving your issue, or if yoou prefer we can continue and I will do my best to help you in this way.

Would you like me to establish a secured remote access or you prefer to continue?