Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I have over 1,000,300 tokens and I can't use them because it

Customer Question

I have over 1,000,300 tokens and I can't use them because it ask for password ***** won't accept my password ***** sats enter email address and look in inbox for reset I have done it dozens of times and nothing in inbox if you can't correct it there's no need for me to keep on
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I havent
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have been on pch every day and the only time I have trouble is when I try to use my tokens
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

What app or website is this happening with?

What is the name of the game?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It's p.c.h.sweepsteaks
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I thought you knew what the problem they should fix it
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

If you are receiving an error message that the password ***** have entered is incorrect, make sure you are using your full e-mail address as your login. If you are still not able to sign in, you can reset your login at https://accounts.pch.com/forgotpass.

A password ***** email will be sent which includes a link to reset your password.
Click the link within the email and enter a new password ***** prompted. Once the password ***** been reset, you will be able to login again.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I haven't got anything about my password ***** to my inbox if this a impossible to fix just tell me I'm not paying 40$ to fix it I know my password ***** it isn't excepted
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Did you try what I suggested?

Do you need remote assistance with this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't think there are any experts I have been trying to solve this problem for months and I don't understand why p.c.h. Don't fix it
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

What reply did PCH give you?

Did they give you any troubleshooting tips to try?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
They kept telling me to enter my email address and check my inbox I did this over and over and nothing ever came
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Did you check your spam or junk email box?