I was forced to change mail email password Not sure why? I…

Customer Question
I was forced to...

I was forced to change mail email password Not sure why? I did change it to:5499Putnam It was accepted however when I try to log on it will not accept it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

I did when I changed to current password ***** indicated new password ***** accepted but will not work

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all thank You

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
1/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me who is your email provider? Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.