GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I am trying to log onto my Microsoft account in order to

Customer Question

I am trying to log onto my Microsoft account in order to activate Office 365. I am on a brand new computer, so it is detecting that I am trying to log on with a different device. But I keep getting thrown into completing the email address, and not being given the full address to complete. If you understand what I mean. Example our email address is***@******.***. I am being asked to fill in for [email protected] and keep getting an error no matter what I try
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Lenovo S510, running windows 10pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes, updates were installed on startup Friday. My wife then installed our latest quickbooks pro 2017 and worked for the day. But we have done nothing else with it.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I think that's it...
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

If you would be willing to allow me to remotely access your computer I'll be able to see exactly what is going on and should be able to fix it fairly easily. If you'd like for me to do that, please click on the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cfc1eb53-ac0e-4529-b85e-bc571ed88675

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. Would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!