Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Need to continue as problem is still there

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 7 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what the problem actually is? Then I would be happy to help you :-)

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
AT present when we watch movies it downloads slow and messages come up on apple like READY TO WATCH IN 7HS AND 20 MINS.WE ARE PISSED AT APPLE AS WE ARE NOT GETTING WHAT WE PAY FOR. I ALSO AM NOT WELL WITH MEDICAL CONDITIONS .Using the computer is not easy. I feel angry and as i dont have much money left maybe apple can replace all my lost money.OR we will just go without apple period

I am sorry to hear this, so which Apple computer are you using? How old is it? Also, where are you watching these movies (which website)?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
WE have a sony 55 inch smart tv with direct cable internet and an apple usb .We downlload apple with direct internet and HDMI cable. WE have done every thing to fix the problem to no avail .Also have a T P LINK MODEM with a leader computer all only a few years old

Thank you for explaining, so this is not a computer issue, but an issue with the Smart TV, is that correct?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
NO. Its an issue with apple as we use tv internet daily such as you tube

Yes, but you do not have an Apple Computer, but you do that on the Apple TV only, is that right?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can you link in to my computer

Which computer have you got please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry, but we do not seem to go anywhere, maybe another expert might be more suited for you, I will forward you. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Dear Client,

I have accepted your remote-assistance request and would be happy to connect to your Mac. Please let me know when you are ready to go ahead. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Lorenz