Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just got a new computer, in the process of setting up, I

Customer Question

hi there, I just got a new computer, in the process of setting up, I created a login email address then it asks me to sign in. asking for a code which was sent to that e-mail address but I am not sure how to get to that e-mail address it is *******@*****.*** JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you? Customer: I do not know how to get in there for check. JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: no, I just bought this computer today, this is initial set up JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you? Customer: I need to set up this computer correctly and try to use the office 365 trail

Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please who your internet service provider is?