Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have lost all my emails in my in box and my sent box and

Customer Question

I have lost all my emails in my in box and my sent box and would like to retrieve them. I would also like to speak with a live person.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no gmail updates
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, there is a subfile entitled Archive and every email I type and send automatically goes into that folder thereby unnecessarily clogging the computer. After two hours with Apple on the phone yesterday they could not help me . I'm hoping you can be of help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

You may respond in the text box below. After you type your response, click the Send button.