GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I just got an Amazon Fire Stick for Christmas. I am trying

Customer Question

I just got an Amazon Fire Stick for Christmas. I am trying to set up my Pandora account that I formerly had on my Blue Ray. I can't remember which of my email accounts I used. However, either way it is not letting me sign up.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Time Warner (Northwest Ohio)
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes. I just called Time Warner. They made sure that my internet is up to speed.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what else to ask. I tried using both my email accounts. One is***@******.*** The other is***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please follow the instructions below for EACH of the email addresses that you think may be connected to Pandora.

Reset your Forgotten Password:

If you've forgotten your password, click here.

1. Enter the email address that you used to create your Pandora account for a link to reset your password.
  2. When you receive the email, click on the link included to reset it on our site.

This email may take a little while to arrive. If you don't see it shortly, check your Spam and Junk folders.

If you're having trouble receiving or viewing the reset password ***** please contact us here for further assistance.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you don't get an email telling you how to reset the password ***** either of the accounts, you may just have to set up a new account.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I tried setting up the Pandora account using both email accounts b/c I didn't know which one is attached to Pandora.
If everything has to be re-set, then please use the email account of***@******.***
Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No thanks. I have several computer people in my life. None of them are available right now, so I'd like to try this website for $5.00 initially and see how it goes. If this goes well, I'll visit the website later.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Please feel free to ignore the offers for additional services. Those are auto-generated. They are not from me. I'm sorry but you will have to set up the new account yourself. I do not have the ability to do that unless we are remotely connected. Here's how to set up a new account:

On a Computer:

In order to create an account, please go to http://www.pandora.com and click on Sign up.

1. Enter the required registration information (be sure to enter your Birth Year and not your entire Birth Date).
  2. Review the Terms Of Use and Privacy policy.
  3. Check or uncheck to remain signed in.
  4. Click Sign Up.

You can then start creating stations by entering an artist or song name.

On a Mobile Device:

After downloading and launching the Pandora app from your device's app store, select Sign Up. Then fill out the registration information.

1. Enter the email address you would like to use.
  2. Enter a password.
  3. Enter your birth year (enter year only, not month and day i.e 1975).
  4. Enter your zip code.
  5. Select Gender.
  6. Review the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
  7. Tap Sign Up.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves your problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!