MikeW
MikeW, Computer Engineer
Experience:  32+ years Computer and Networking Experience
9863586

I have switch computers, so my old computer has system

Customer Question

I have switch computers, so my old computer has system mechanic, and I am still paying for it, however I have a new computer, how do I switch it over to my new computer?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: toshiba, windows 8, statellite
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  MikeW replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you. Most of Iolo's products allow you to install on up to three computers simultaneously. If you have not yet used all three installations, you may simply install your product on your new computer and license it without issue. If you have already used your three installations please reply back to me and I'll be able to assist you further on that.

If you have any further questions please ask. If not please remember to rate my time and help before you go by clicking the STARS and accept button so that I may receive credit for helping you.

Expert:  MikeW replied 9 months ago.

I'll be waiting for your response.