Here are the instructions on how to change the default router password:
1. Open a web browser and go to this address:
If that doesn't open anything, go to this one instead:
2. You will be presented with the router's web-based configuration page, asking you to sign in. Type admin as both User name and Password. If that doesn't sign you in, type admin as User name and password as Password
3. When signed in, you can view and change the router settings. To change the default password ***** accessing the router, click on Connectivity located under the Router Settings section on the left. The icon looks like two screws
4. When the Connectivity page opens, click on Edit for "Router Password"
5. Now type a new password ***** will be used for accessing the router
6. When done, click OK to save the changes and that's it
Now only you can access the router and change the settings.
Let me know if you require further assistance.