Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I am looking for a computer that i can use for our church

Customer Question

I am looking for a computer that i can use for our church services and to burn off cd'd
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: the one i have right now as been making noise
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i was wondering if you can help me look for a new or refurbished computer that i can buy
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that is all
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.

I would suggest to buy Toshiba Satellite C55-B529 from Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-C55-B5290-15-6-Inch-Processor/dp/B00KNVHB1C Its a very good laptop, with good RAM, lots of storage space and wireless, It really good choice for your job, the laptop is very versatile, small and portable, webcam for online chatting to friends or family, lots of space for Bible book or music, videos, photo, you can use it to send email, burn CD and DVDs, it have windows 7 home a good operating system.

if you need any help or recomedations , please let me know and I will be more than happy to help you out.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.

Your satisfaction is my top goal, If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars below, positive rating are appreciated. if you need any further help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you