Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
59725966

I DID NOTHAVE A SIGNAL WHEN i STARTED MY T.V. TODAY. i

Customer Question

i DID NOTHAVE A SIGNAL WHEN i STARTED MY T.V. TODAY. i MISTAKENLY CHANGED FROM HML! AND CAN;T GET IT TO GO BACK.ANY HELP AVAILABLE?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: VISIO FLAT SCREEN
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: MY TELEVISION IS WHATS WRONG SORRY i DID NOT GET THAT THROUGH TO YOU
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

What you'll need to do is first confirm what input you should be on: look at the back of the tv and check carefully to see where the cord coming from your source device (cable/satellite box, etc) is plugged in, such as hdmi1, hdmi2, etc.

Then, take the VIZIO remote, press the INPUT button (source button) to bring up the input list.

It should show several options. Keep pressing input repeatedly, or use the up/down arrows and then the enter button, to select the corresponding input, such as hdmi1 for example.

If that doesn't work, please let me know what is connected and where, as well as the full model number of the tv.

Thank you,

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.