Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Earlier I could open my inbox but was unable to open any

Customer Question

Earlier I could open my inbox but was unable to open any emails. Now I am unable to get into outlook at all to check emails. Running Windows 7 Home Professional.
JA: What's the brand/model of your computer?
Customer: HP Touch Smart PC All In One
JA: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The computer is probably 2-3 years old. I have gone into settings to ensure all cookies except for outlook are blocked and reloaded outlook and restarted computer.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I believe that Microsoft are doing away with Hotmail accounts so does this mean I will need to transfer to another provider for emails? I do not like Windows 10 so hoping I can stay with my current operating system?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 6 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know which version of Outlook you are running?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi LorenzOutlook 2010
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Could you please guide me through the process?

Thank you. May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi LorenzWill this be a $55 charge for this service?

Thank you, ***** ***** am unable to advise about any billing related questions, I am just the technician and can only help you with your computer issue. If you need clarification about the billing, please call JustAnswer customer care at:

Australia 1800-679-634

Afterward please reply here once again and let me know if you wish to continue.

Thank you very much for your patience,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi LorenzI checked with the billing department who have advised me there will be a $55 charge.
Thanks anyway for your help.

Thank you for the reply, without a remote connection, it will be difficult to really analyze the situation about what is going on with your computer right now and where the problem might be coming from. Are you sure you would not like to do that? If you wish, I can opt out of your question and forward it to the other experts, that might feel like they can provide a text based solution (but I honestly doubt it). Please let me know and thank you very much.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Please tell me if you still require assistance with the e-mail problem?

Type your reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,