Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I only get a partial screen on Googe, why, HP, No, I just

Customer Question

I only get a partial screen on Googe, why
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need the full screen as now I have no scroll tab
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's your Internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

- When you are in Google, press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and Up Arrow on your computer's keyboard in order to make it full screen.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, then when you are in Google, click on the bar at the very top of the window, then drag it around your screen until the window shows up where you want, and check.

- Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly and quickly through your computer for you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How are you? It's been a few days. Do you still need help with the screen issue and/or with anything else?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,