How do I eliminate a new Yahoo address and go back to my old…

Customer Question
How do I eliminate...

How do I eliminate a new Yahoo address and go back to my old one***@******.*** and eliminate***@******.***? At this time I cannot get into RosemarieUlrich41

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Lap top ASUS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just a new email address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No I am doing an application for a new job on my old address

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks