Trying to add another i-tv with netflix. I have 2 set up…

Customer Question
Trying to add another...

Trying to add another i-tv with netflix. I have 2 set up already but I seem to have the wrong password ***** e-mail address. The code reference I get when trying to set up the new i-tv is 113

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

It's been quite some time

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates to what

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

The other 2 i-tv setups with netflix work fine. I'm just trying to add one more

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
1/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Joseph Varner,
 replied 1 year ago
Joseph Varner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist!

Netflix has instructions on this error here:

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/14423

They have some troubleshooting steps there for smart TVs, although if you forgot your username and password ***** may need to reach out to Netflix to get your username and password ***** if self-serve doesn't work from their site. If you do end up needing to reset the information, you will need to update it on the other TVs as well.

Is there anything else I can do for you?

Tech Support Specialist: Joseph Varner,
 replied 1 year ago

Is there anything else I might be able to assist you with else do you require further assistance on this matter?

If not, if you could please rate my customer service at the top (1-5 stars, 5 being the best customer service), it will help me give improved support on future tickets. Thank you!