Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
23822421

My spotify account no longer has any of my playlists, they

Customer Question

my spotify account no longer has any of my playlists, they are lost & I did not delete them myself
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: i have tried to to no avail
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: none, this all happened over the holidays
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i just want to recover these playlists on spotify
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please follow the steps found here in order to recover your PlayLists: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premium-disappeared/td-p/61 <=== CLICK HERE

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====

Hi Sir/Madam. Do you still need help? A moderator told me you called....

As per your request, I am opting out.