Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can not login using the keyboard anymore, some kind of

Customer Question

i can not login using the keyboard anymore, some kind of virus. it works when i use the on-screen keyboard. can you help removing it/
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: yes, i changed the password ***** times and when i try to login i get the message 'you cna't login a this device right now, ' and something about using the last password, but that's what i've been using
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i have only received automatic updates. i have since downloaded several anti-virus like the norton premium and windows defender offline and more . none of them could get rid of the problem
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it started several days ago when i wanted to start the computer and a weird and suspicious message came up - tap if you want to send an email to jack and john .that's when i thought i caught a virus and did a system restoe in safe mode which didnot fix it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 8 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the (possible virus) problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck