Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I disable One Note--- I don't want it and don't know

Customer Question

How do I disable One Note--- I don't want it and don't know why I all of a sudden have it
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Dell--
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have used it since I installed any updates except QuickBooks I just updated today
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no-----
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can remove One Note for you (and any other software that you do not like / that is slowing down your system) while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck