Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had been with your company for several years and purchased

Customer Question

hi I had been with your company for several years and purchased a 5 year plan then we changed phone companies and had such bad service we couldn't use now i would like to use it again and should still have paid time available please help me reconnect. ***@******.***
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: SVGA compact
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: we are with Thacker Grisby Phone Company in Knott Co Ky I think their server is AT&T
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What phone co. do you want to check the status of your account with? Let me know, please.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Magic Jack

Do you still have your MagicJack USB dongle or plug-in? if so, you should be able to plug it in again and, if you *paid* for 5 years less than 5 years ago, you should still have phone service that way. No need to call them. Perhaps nothing more complex involved than just plugging in the MagicJack again... provided you have not changed computers, or reinstalled Windows on the computer, since you last used it.

Try it. Let me know the result please.