Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Forgot my google password.....additionally they have my

Customer Question

forgot my google password.....additionally they have my phone number incorrect by two digits....hence i can't access my password ***** account. i would like to provide google with the correct number also.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: tried contacting google but to no avail
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it. thanks.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your e-mail account and will let you know what to do. Please type your GMail address here so that I can check it.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i dont remember my gmail account. my email is***@******.***
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

I checked your account. You can reset the current password ***** confirming your identity. To do that, you need to receive a verification code to a phone number associated with your account. The phone number on your account ends in 72

Do you recognize that phone number and are you able to receive a text message there?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no. my phone # is(###) ###-#### google has one digit wrong.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
miro, i am an old disabled vet with no computer or smartphone savy. thanks for helping me.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

To confirm, you have never had a phone number ending in 72? Also, are you sure your GMail account is "*****@******.***" or it could be something else?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i'm trying to activate my smart phone and it's requiring me to sign in to google. i need my phone for medical issues.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

OK. To confirm, you have never had a phone number ending in 72? Also, are you sure your GMail account is "*****@******.***" or it could be something else?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,