Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

It says my Trend Micro Internet Security has expired and I

Customer Question

It says my Trend Micro Internet Security has expired and I had renewed it on Oct. 5, 2016
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Asus
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I found my old credit card bill and I was charged 38.11 which I paid but I still don't have any security
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try going to the update function for your TrendMicro software - if it will open a window for the program first, there ought to be such a function in the TrendMicro program's window.

Try the update function, then see if it still insists it is expired.

Also if there's a 'review subscription' or 'check subscription status' function there, try that first, before also doing an Update.

Let me know how that goes, or if that is not possible, why it is not possible (e.g. program window won't open) and I will instruct you further.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can't seem to get into Trend Micro at all. They won't accept my password, which I just now made up and gave to them. I've never had a password ***** them until now
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No thanks

Look at the lower right of your computer's screen. Is the icon for Trend-Micro findable there?