IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I received a google spreadsheet to my AOL email account,

Customer Question

Hi there. I received a google spreadsheet to my AOL email account, giving me permission to open. It is opening on my iphone perfectly, but I am having problems opening on my MacbookPro computer. How do I open on my computer? Thank you for your help. : )
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: I have never used Google spreadsheets before. I tried to open from my AOL account today.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: What updates would I need? I am using OSX 10.6.8.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I regularly do software updates on my computer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

A Google spreadsheet file can be open with Microsoft Excel if it is installed on your computer. If not, you need to upload the spreadsheet file to Google Drive using your Google account. After that, you can open it there with Google Sheet. Here are the instructions:

1. Open a web browser and go to Google Drive by clicking on the link below:

https://drive.google.com/

2. Upload a spreadsheet file there. You can do that by clicking on the NEW button located in the upper left corner and then selecting File upload. You can also drag-and-drop the file there

3. Once you have uploaded it there, double-click it

4. A preview of the spreadsheet file will appear. To fully open it, click on the Open with Google Sheets button at the top

5. The spreadsheet file will then open and you can fully work on it

Let me know if you could do that.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Did my instructions help solve the problem?

Let me know,