IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I am out of the country at the moment and wish to renew my

Customer Question

I am out of the country at the moment and wish to renew my Magic Jack subscription. I cannot remember my password ***** when I insert my telephone number, it gives me a message that they cannot retrieve my file at this time. My number is(###) ###-####JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I can't remember. I have two different accounts. I am in the Dominican Republic now. The phone is working but I get a message to renew.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have never installed updates. I have had it for years
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

You can renew your magicJack subscription by logging into your magicJack account. Simply click on this link:

http://my.magicjack.com/

and then type either your e-mail address you registered with magicJack or your magicJack phone number followed by the magicJack password. In case you have forgotten your magicJack password, click on the Forgot Password? link and you will receive further instructions on the registered e-mail.

Once logged in, click on the Phone Numbers tab and you will see the expiration date for your magicJack service, and then you can renew the subscription there.

Alternative way to renew the magicJack subscription would be to contact the magicJack customer support for billing inquiries at: 1-***-***-****

I hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Did my instructions help solve the problem?

Let me know,