Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Since a recent update on Microsoft my password is not

Customer Question

Hi Andy: Since a recent update on Microsoft my password ***** ***** recognized. I can log in on the home screen but Outlook and other apps will not work.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Sony Vaio, windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: This past weekend the computer updated.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just this password *****
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if it would be OK to set you up with a new Microsoft account in case the password ***** be recovered so that you can at least use your apps once again? Or is it important to get back access to the old account?

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not sure about a new Microsoft account.

Are you using it for your emails as well?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I use outlook for my emails and have nothing but error messages.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Also, when I want to get an online app from Microsoft store my password ***** ***** recognized.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Lorenz, wifi is having connection problems due to bad weather here. I'm not going to deal with this tonight. Will my account still be charged?

I see, this is no problem, we can continue tomorrow as well if you wish, just reply here once again and we can take it ahead then with the remote-connection.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz