Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Our nortons subscription has been automatically renewed to

Customer Question

our nortons subscription has been automatically renewed to an obsolete email address, ie***@******.*** and has locked us out of our current email address, ie***@******.*** ???
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: telstra
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no - as long as he realises i'm not very computer savvy and hubby is on golf course
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know to which email address the renewal has been sent? The Telstra or the Gmail one?

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck