Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have windows 10 and tried to download turbo tax 2016.A

Customer Question

I have windows 10 and tried to download turbo tax 2016.A caption came up saying dvd drive D. Select to change what happens with this disc then fades away.
JA: What's the brand/model of your computer?
Customer: HP
JA: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2014 Have not tried any trouble shooting
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 8 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can install Turbo Tax 2016 for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck