Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Windows updates will not down load. Desk top, Everyone I've

Customer Question

Windows updates will not down load.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Desk top
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Everyone I've tried have failed. They are said to be, "Important or optional updates."
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can you take over my computer and see what's going on? I have a phone I can use if we must talk. 402/502-0475.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 7 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

As you´ve already requested: may I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

I have sent you the remote-assistance offer already, do you see it? Once you have accepted it, we can get started...