Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Dear Sirs, On 3 Dec 2016 I accidentally installed the Panda

Customer Question

Dear Sirs,
On 3 Dec 2016 I accidentally installed the Panda security twice on my laptop. I activated the one for###-##-####with the activation code P3DPKJ-110699427. I did not activate the second one, which was an error, with the activation code JJFTS1-110699425. I would like to be sure that this second one is cancelled. I used PayPal and have had both of these paying for the month of January; whereas, only the one is needed. Is there something further I need to do to correct this than write this e-mail?
Yours,
Joanne Weisbeck
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: very little
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Only the Panda security
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to cancel the duplicate panda
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you better with this issue?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 8 months ago.

Are you there please?