Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have many pictures in my Picasa program. But you have made

Customer Question

I have many pictures in my Picasa program. But you have made changes to the printing of these pictures to places via such as Walgreens. Can you advise me how to make changes to accommodate this printing procedure.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Vostro 260. Microsoft 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I believe they are "automatic". Beyond that, I have not done any updates.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Gosh no. But please help me. If you want to take control of my computer, please do so!
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Picasa has been retired and it was changed into Google Photos.

Unfortunately, there isn't an easy method like there was in Picasa where you can upload the pictures directly to Walgreens. The only way to upload the pictures from Google Photos is to download all of the pictures then upload them using the Walgreen website or you can download the pictures then put them on a CD or flash drive and take them into Walgreens.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I THINK THAT YOUR SERVICE IS A SHAM. I ASKED YOU TO HELP ME IN GETTING PICTURES TO A PRINT PROCESSOR...FROM MY PICASA TO WALGREENS. 5$ TO GET AN ANSWER. YOU GAVE ME AN ANSWER! HAH! CHARGED ME ANOTHER 35$...AND HERE IT IS: "PICASA HAS RETIRED AND IT WAS CHANGED TO GOO PHOTOS.UNFORTUNATELY THERE ISN'T AN EASY METHOD.....BLAH, BLAH" I KNEW THAT! YOU JUST GOT MY 35$ AND THAT 'S ALL ! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD...YOU AND YOUR COMPANY. GOT 35$ AND NO GOOD RESPONSE.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Okay, thank you for the update.