Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am hoping you can help me with my Yahoo Account? For

Customer Question

Hello There: My name is Brenda ******* and i am hoping you can help me with my Yahoo Account? JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account? Customer: For approximately 3 weeks. JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: Yes' JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No, but i do know that i am putting the right password ***** but won't let me in.

Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Are you opening this yahoo email using a windows or mac computer?

Does it show password ***** message when you try to login to your yahoo account?

Have you tried password ***** option?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Has anyone else ever contacted you with the same problem i am having/?
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

If you are having password ***** issue this is a common issue ,Is that what you are facing,if not please explain the issue you are facing?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I cannot retrieve messages by Email because i don't have access to my password. Also, i gave you my home phone number because i don't have a Cell Phone anymore. So texting me won't help. Also, you cannot send a text message to my Home phone number. So, what do we do now?
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

You mean you have already tried the yahoo password ***** using this link http://tinyurl.com/jtazomd and it failed ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
John but as i said this is my Home Phone Number. Will you still be able to help me? Also, could you please tell me your phone number in case i need to get in touch with you. Also, if you can go into my Device and fix it so i have my passwrd that would be no problem. At the beginning of your site it said i wouldn't be charged if you can't fix it. Is this true?
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

If you have already tried the yahoo password ***** and all of the options in it failed then its difficult to reset the password ***** i will open this question to other experts so that they can try to help you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As i have explained it cannot retrieve any of my messages as i cannot get into my accont without a password. Is this going to be a problem. You now have stated 2 times that someone would get back to me by email. This is the problem that i am having .. If you cannot help me then just let me know now please.Brenda
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Seure remote assistance would be fine as long as i can be helped. So, are you saying that someone will get on my system remoteoly right now? Brenda
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I also asked you for a phone number which i haven't reeived yet. Brenda
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
John are you still their?
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Please bookmark this page or add this page to the favorites in the web browser.Then you can get back to this page at any.When another expert replies it will be shown in this page and you can continue from there.I had opened this question to other experts so that if they have any other idea other than password ***** they can continue to help you.I apologize for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Jthe ohn! is there anyone their that can help me today? Brenda PS. Can i please have the phone number to your Company in case i need to calll back? Brenq