Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I went off fb a while ago because there was a program

Customer Question

I went off fb a while ago because there was a program running on it I had the IP, but the place was Richardson, TX Now
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: now, it tells me I'm signing in from another location, It gets the time right.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: windows just updated it self
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I NEED jnA PHONE #
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 8 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze if your computer has been hacked/infected by malware that might cause this problem? Then I will of course also clean it all up for you and we make sure that your FB account is not being used by anyone else than you. This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck