Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

To I need to change my password: I forgot my old password.

Customer Question

to I need to change my password: I forgot my old password.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Years ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO, I haven"t you this computer in almost a year.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Are you trying to change the password ***** your computer or to a email account?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

It seems like you had requested for remote assistance i can only do that if the above mentioned is a email password ***** so please let me know whether its a email or windows login password ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am having trouble connecting with YAHOO to give them a new EMAIL address.
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

OK so its yahoo email login issue am i correct also are you currently chatting to me from a windows computer?

Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Please let me know whether you are currently chatting to me from a windows computer or not?

Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

I didn't get any response from you regarding whether you are chatting to me from your windows computer or not so i will open this to other experts so that they can continue helping you.

Sincerely,

Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Michael , a Sr. Consultant here at JustAnswer.com. I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having. and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered. But first please let me review the notes on your question. Thank you. I return momentarily.

Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Are you still needing any help?

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Let us know if you need anything

Thanks