Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My husband passed away. the company name is American

Customer Question

my husband passed away. the company name is***** & Repairs, LLC. His e-mail***@******.*** Google charges are being denied by the chase cc and I need to update the cc vender and account number. what to do? I don't know the Google Password.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: outlook???
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't know
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to change the cc because the 1.99 was denied on the company account. and I don't know what to do without calling my "it" person. It should be pretty simple.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
All i want to do it change credit cards re google.
Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

In order to do that you will need to be able to log into his account which you can only do with the password

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no
Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

Without being logged into the correct account you will get an error that reads "You haven’t signed up to pay for any Google services yet"

Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

Does the payment option come up there for you or does it read that error?