Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My start menus are flasing and not able to use any tile app

Customer Question

My start menus are flasing and not able to use any tile app and also the power button, file and setting buttons so cannot turn the pc off
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP laptop window 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the pc was bought in October from a post office victoria
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Lorraine,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I wish to cancel this communication and payment thank you for your time anyway

Refund is on the way.