Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I receive the new magic and when I charge the battery it has

Customer Question

I receive the new magic jack and when I charge the battery it has one green light but my telephone will not stay on to make a call also I have two phone down stair but they are not charging because the main phone is not staying on I need some help to get my land line phone working.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: hp pavilion
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes RSM techsoultion I had some viscus and they moved them I have AT&T for my wi-fi
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know if I connected right but, I had to because it stayed on for a minute then cut off.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I went to paid $5.00 for to speak to a tech they said my email aress is not ther may be I'm in the wrong page because I not getting any feed back.
Expert:  Louie replied 9 months ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, which model/version of the magicJack device please?

And re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...land line phone..."